38+ Top Sayings About Blues | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Blues quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. These famous sayings about Blues are often seen to be used in many places. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Blues are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Blues quotes only for you.
Pick your favorite one from more than 38 quotes about Blues with images and use it wherever you like. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Blues. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Blues quotes have been gathered here for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Blues with pictures too. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Blues quotes you like. Share and download quotes with pictures about Blues that are perfect for you. We have designed and arranged all these images with Blues quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Famous Quotes Images About Blues
1. “The blues. It runs through all American music. Somebody bending the note. The other is the two-beat groove. It’s in New Orleans music, it’s in jazz, it’s in country music, it’s in gospel.” – Wynton Marsalis
2. “When you are through with the blues, you’ve got nothing to rest on.” – Mahalia Jackson
3. “The blues brings you back into the fold. The blues isn’t about the blues, it’s about we have all had the blues and we are all in this together.” – Peter Tork
4. “Blues is a natural fact, is something that a fellow lives. If you don’t live it you don’t have it. Young people have forgotten to cry the blues. Now they talk and get lawyers and things.” – Big Bill Broonzy
5. “Blues ain’t never going anywhere. It can get slow, but it ain’t going nowhere.” – David Edwards
6. “In blues music, there’s a lot of borrowing, so it’s often difficult to identify the originator of a song.” – Henry Rollins
7. “Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.” – Jimi Hendrix
8. “The blues are like the fugue in 18th century. It’s probably the music that belongs most to our time.” – Michael Tippett
9. “The blues are what I’ve turned to, what has given me inspiration and relief in all the trials of my life.” – Eric Clapton
10. “Particularly with the blues, it’s not just about bad times. It’s about the healing spirit.” – Taj Mahal
Wise Quotes Images On Blues
11. “Blues is to Jazz what yeast is to bread; without it, it’s flat.” – Carmen McRae
12. “The blues comes right back to a person’s feelings, to his daily activities in life. But rich people don’t know nothing about the blues, please believe me.” – Jimmy Rushing
13. “The blues are the roots and the other musics are the fruits. It’s better keeping the roots alive, because it means better fruits from now on. The blues are the roots of all American music. As long as American music survives, so will the blues.” – Willie Dixon
14. “Blues is not a dream, blues is truth.” – Brownie Mcghee
15. “Blues is a tonic for whatever ails you. I could play the blues and then not be blue anymore.” – B. B. King
16. “The Blues are the true facts of life expressed in words and song, inspiration, feeling, and understanding.” – Willie Dixon
17. “You don’t have to live the blues to play the blues.” – Herbie Mann
18. “The blues was bleeding the same blood as me.” – B. B. King
19. “Without the blues, modern music would be nothing like it is now – not remotely.” – Henry Rollins
20. “The blues is the foundation, and it’s got to carry the top. The other part of the scene, the rock â€˜n’ roll and the jazz, are the walls of the blues.” – Luther Allison
Deep Sayings Pictures About Blues
21. “The blues is an impulse to keep the painful details and episodes of a brutal experience alive in one’s aching consciousness, to finger its jagged grain, and to transcend it, not by the consolation of philosophy but by squeezing from it a near-tragic, near-comic lyricism. As a form, the blues is an autobiographical chronicle of personal catastrophe expressed lyrically.” – Ralph Ellison
22. “The blues is deceptively simple. Verse and chorus. Sometimes not even a chorus. Four bars that repeat, no Auto-Tune, electricity optional. It is the most direct, bare-bones of content. There is no interference between the head and heart.” – Shawn Amos
23. “The blues tells a story in itself. It can make you happy or give you a feeling to swing.” – Jimmy Rushing
24. “Blues is the bedrock of everything I do. All the characters in my plays, their ideas and their attitudes, the stance that they adopt in the world, are all ideas and attitudes that are expressed in the blues.” – August Wilson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.