TOP 50 Short Sayings On Blink | Free Hd Background Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Blink quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. These famous sayings about Blink are often seen to be used in many places. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Blink are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Blink quotes only for you.
Pick your favorite one from the top 50 quotes about Blink with images and use it wherever you like. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Blink. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Blink quotes have been gathered here for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Blink with pictures too. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Blink quotes you like. Share and download quotes with pictures about Blink that are perfect for you. We have designed and arranged all these images with Blink quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Pictures About Blink
1. “The Doctor: Don’t blink. Don’t even blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. And don’t blink.” – Steven Moffat
2. “She knows her timing, always knows. The time to strike or the time to starve. Her eyes as a clock, she watches she waits she learns, and in the second she blinks, she changes her mind just like that.” – Anthony Liccione
3. “Here’s to love at first sight, and here’s to getting over it the moment you blink.” – Ahmed Mostafa
4. “The time in your life can go by in the blink of an eye, so look for what lasts a lifetime.” – J.R. Rim
5. “Death is like that, it blinks, we blink; not always able to see the Stop signs, hiding behind trees in the corner of the roads.” – Anthony Liccione
6. “The night is the blink of a day.” – Jaime Tenorio Valenzuela
7. “A blink of an eye is what separates you from reality.” – Ljupka Cvetanova
8. “If you think a blink and a wink are one and the same thing, you need a drink to enable you rethink.” – Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
9. “What better way to connect with people than by staring and talking straight at them? Don’t blink – that’s one less connection you could have made.” – Ze Frank
10. “Time goes by so slowly when you’re a child, and then, as an adult, it goes by in the blink of an eye.” – David Lowery
Revolutionary Sayings Pictures On Blink
11. “If I blink, I might lose her. So the last time I blinked, I lost you.” – Marc Behm
12. “There is nothing that is faster or slower than anything else. Velocity doesn’t exist; the eyelid has a time to blink just as the heart has a time to beat, and your leg has a time to knock this pipe out of my mouth.” – Ernesto Díaz Espinoza
13. “So why don’t we dance / Don’t miss your chance, oh / Better not blink / You better not blink / Better not blink / ‘Cause you don’t wanna miss this” – Bruce Fielder
14. “I don’t want to blink, I can’t close my eyes / These are the best years of our lives / I don’t wanna sleep while I’m alive / I don’t wanna miss a thing tonight” – Manuel Reuter
15. “Maybe you think blinking is over-rated / But blinking stops your eyes getting dehydrated” – Johnny and the Raindrops
16. “So Blink! Blink! Blink! to show me that you are real / Blink! Blink! Blink! to show that you’re alive / Blink! for all those mornings, the time that I’ve waited” – Johnny and the Raindrops
17. “In the blink, blink, blink of an eye / Oh your soul passes by / In the blink, blink, blink of the night / Am I ready to die?” – Jetty Rae LLC
18. “Don’t blink / Just like that you’re six years old and you take a nap and you / Wake up and you’re twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife” – Chris Allen Wallin
19. “Trust me friend a hundred years goes faster than you think / So don’t blink” – Chris Allen Wallin
20. “Do not breath too deep / And chance the moment / No way do not blink” – Perry Farrell
Famous Quotes Images About Blink
21. “I can not blink for fear / That you might somehow disappear I will not blink” – Perry Farrell
22. “In a Blink of an eye that is when / I’ll be closer to You than I’ve ever been / Time will fly, but until then / I’ll embrace every moment I’m given” – Barry E Graul
23. “Don’t wait too long / Or she’ll be gone fast as a blink / Get on the ball / If you love your lover / No gesture too small / Tear down the walls if you love her / Just give it your all” – Eric Stefani
24. “Blink Blink, every time you open up your eyes / Blink Blink, every time you open up your mind” – Elusive
25. “Cause it could be gone in the blink of an eye / It could be dawn in the blink of an eye / Isn’t it time that you reached for the sky / And let yourself go” – Christopher Cross
26. “It happens in a blink / It happens in a flash / It happens in the time it took to look back / I try to hold on tight, but there’s no stopping time / What is it I’ve done with my life” – Jason Ingram
27. “If you hear me, baby, blink! / Do you even have the capability left to think? / There seems to be a missing link / Everybody’s had a chance to see how far I can sin” – Mark Brydon
28. “Play dumb, play dead / Trying to manipulate / You blink when you breathe and you breathe when you lie / You blink when you lie” – Dean Fertita
29. “If all my life / It were a blink of / It were a blink of an eye / I’d make the future the best thing if I only knew” – Joel Pack
30. “Can you weather the storm or get wetta / Don’t blink slow, don’t think slow / Or you might miss the whole thing bro” – Gary N Reed
Legendary Quotes Images About Blink
31. “In the blink of an eye / Seems like minutes as the years fly by / In the blink of an eye / Afraid to stop because I can’t stop time” – Darrell Lance Abbott
32. “Don’t blink / They won’t even miss you at all / And don’t think / That I’ll always be gone” – Thomas H Jr Denney
33. “Oh, ride and ride, you riders, / Who rode ere I was born, / While blink-and-blink the star-dust / That blinks before the morn.” – Henry Lawson
34. “It’s amazing in the blink of an eye you finally see the light.” – Steven Tyler
35. “A blink of an eye in itself is nothing. But the eye that blinks, that is something.” – Chaim Potok
36. “If you blink enough and relax a whole new world is opened to you.” – Kris Harte
37. “Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.” – Regina Brett
38. “Enjoy every single day you get to lead because it will be over in a blink.” – Bill Hybels
39. “Nothing is ever truly set by fate. In one blink, everything changes. Even though it should be a clear, sunny day, the softest whisper into the wind can become a hurricane that destroys everything it touches.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
40. “In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance – when you least expect it – sets you on a course that you never planned, into a future you never imagined.” – Nicholas Sparks
Legendary Quotes Pictures About Blink
41. “Life is a vapor. It passes in the blink of an eye.” – Sarah Louise Delany
42. “In the blink of an eye everything can change. So forgive often and love with all your heart. You may not have that chance again.” – Zig Ziglar
43. “Anything can happen in the blink of an eye. Anything at all. One. Two. Three. Blink.” – Meg Cabot
44. “I don’t blink to live; I live to blink; mischievously flirt with nubile maidens; trespassing through a carpet of ingratiating mysticism; and incredulous enthrallment” – Nikhil Parekh
45. “Blind wet sheets / flapping on the lines… / sun in your eyes, / dark gold sun / full of little black spots, / you have to blink and blink…” – Lola Ridge
46. “If it be in the dusk when, like an eyelid’s soundless blink, / The dewfall-hawk comes crossing the shades to alight / Upon the wind-warped upland thorn, a gazer may think, / ‘To him this must have been a familiar sight.'” – Thomas Hardy
47. “Blinking produces tears that help to keep the surface of the eye moist and clean.” – Louise Spilsbury
48. “Every time people blink, a tear leaves the glands. It washes onto the eye through tiny holes called tear ducts.” – Louise Spilsbury
49. “People blink a lot when they talk. A shyer character will blink more than a bold one.” – Susannah Shaw
50. “If the character’s startled and does a ‘take’ they might do a blink as the head draws back.” – Susannah Shaw
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.