TOP 35 Favorite Sayings About Black History | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Black History quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. These famous sayings about Black History are often seen to be used in many places. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are your thoughts? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Black History are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Black History quotes only for you.
Pick your favorite one from the top 35 quotes about Black History with images and use it wherever you like. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Black History. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Black History quotes have been gathered here for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Black History with pictures too. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Black History quotes you like. Share and download quotes with pictures about Black History that are perfect for you. We have designed and arranged all these images with Black History quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Sayings Images On Black History
1. “Diversity is not about embracing one’s another uniqueness.” – Ola Joseph
2. “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broekn men.” – Frederick Douglass
3. “Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin or the shape of our eyes or our gender instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings.” – Franklin Thomas
5. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
7. “You have seen how a man was made a slave; you shall see how a slave was made a man.” – Frederick Douglass
8. “Black history is part of American history, and it should be treated as such.” – Janelle Monae
9. “Freedom is never given; it is won.” – A. Philip Randolph
10. “You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.” – Malcolm X
Philosophical Quotes Images About Black History
11. “Black history isn’t a separate history. This is all of our history, this is American history, and we need to understand that. It has such an impact on kids and their values and how they view black people.” – Karyn Parsons
12. “What we need is not a history of selected races or nations, but the history of the world void of national bias, race hate, and religious prejudice.” – Carter Woodson
13. “Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us.” – Susan L. Taylor
14. “Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better thn you find it.” – Marian Wright Edelman
15. “We must never forget that Black History is American History. The achievements of African Americans have contributed to our nation’s greatness.” – Yvette Clarke
16. “The African-American experience is one of the most important threads in the American tapestry.Â” – Bill Frist
17. “The thing about black history is that the truth is so much more complex than anything you could make up.” – Henry Louis Gates
18. “Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King
19. “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
20. “As we celebrate Black History Month we should be grateful for the achievements they made and inspired by their legacies to continue their work.Â” – Marty Meehan
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures About Black History
21. “For children, diversity needs to be real and not merely relegated to learning the names of the usual suspects during Black History Month or enjoying south-of-the-border cuisine on Cinco de Mayo. It means talking to and spending time with kids not like them so that they may discover those kids are in fact just like them.” – John Ridley
22. “Black history is American history.” – Morgan Freeman
24. “The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression.” – W.E.B. Du Bois
25. “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.” – Booker T. Washington
26. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
27. “You must never be fearful about what you are doing what is right.” – Rosa Parks
28. “History has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.” – Michelle Obama
29. “There is no obstacle in the path of young people who are poor or members of minority groups that hard work and thorough preparation cannot cure. Do not call for Black power or green power, call for brain power.” – Barbara Jordan
30. “Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.” – Dr. Mae Jemison
Favorite Sayings Images About Black History
31. “We all have dreams. In order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort.” – Jesse Owens
32. “Black people have always been America’s wilderness in search of a promised land.” – Cornel West
33. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
34. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
35. “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.