52+ Valuable Sayings About Birds | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Birds quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Birds. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. These quotes and images about Birds are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We have collected these Birds sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 52 quotes about Birds with images and make your life better. Explore through the best picture quotes about Birds. They come from the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Birds quotes just for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Birds are completely free to share. You can also use these Birds quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Choose from the perfect Birds quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Birds quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Favorite Sayings Images About Birds
1. “Birds born in cages think that flying is an illness.” – Alejandro Jodorowsky
2. “Birds are the most accomplished aeronauts the world has ever seen. They fly high and low, at great speed, and very slowly. And always with extraordinary precision and control.” – David Attenborough
3. “Birds have wings; they’re free; they can fly where they want when they want. They have the kind of mobility many people envy.” – Roger Tory Peterson
4. “Birds are a miracle because they prove to us there is a finer, simpler state of being which we may strive to attain.” – Douglas Coupland
5. “Birds are indicators of the environment. If they are in trouble, we know we’ll soon be in trouble.” – Roger Tory Peterson
6. “A forest bird never wants a cage.” – Henrik Ibsen
7. “No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.” – William Blake
8. “In order to see birds it is necessary to become part of the silence.” – Robert Lynd
9. “The sound of birds stops the noise in my mind.” – Carly Simon
10. “Caged birds accept each other but flight is what they long for.” – Tennessee Williams
Top Sayings Pictures About Birds
11. “Just remember it’s the birds that’s supposed to suffer, not the hunter.” – George W. Bush
12. “The bird thinks it a favor to give the fish a lift in the air.” – Rabindranath Tagore
13. “No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.” – Bob Dylan
14. “It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you.” – Abu Bakr
15. “When you have shot one bird flying you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first.” – Ernest Hemingway
16. “We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry.” – John Webster
17. “There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before.” – Robert Wilson Lynd
18. “A bird is three things: Feathers, flight and song, And feathers are the least of these.” – Marjorie Allen Seiffert
19. “Birds are the most popular group in the animal kingdom. We feed them and tame them and think we know them. And yet they inhabit a world which is really rather mysterious.” – David Attenborough
20. “The rising of birds in their flight is the sign of an ambuscade. Startled beasts indicate that a sudden attack is coming.” – Sun Tzu
Notable Sayings Images On Birds
21. “Hear how the birds, on every blooming spray, With joyous music wake the dawning day.” – Alexander Pope
22. “Birds are not free since Men have invented cages.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
23. “Birds teach us something very important: To whatever height you rise, you will finally come down to the ground!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
24. “Some tribes of birds will relieve and rear up the young and helpless, of their own and other tribes, when abandoned.” – William Bartram
25. “Birds evolved from a small raptor like theropod.” – Robert T. Bakker
26. “When you have birds you stare at them a lot and their eyes are recessed on their head. When they look at something they tilt their head in a quizzical expression.” – Ted Rall
27. “If one bird foraging in a flock on the ground suddenly takes off, all other birds will take off immediately after, before they even know what’s going on. The one who stays behind may be prey.” – Frans De Waal
28. “Birds are, especially canaries, are super sensitive to hydrogen sulfide and sour gas.” – David Suzuki
29. “Little Birds are dining / Warily and well, / Hid in mossy cell.” – Lewis Carroll
30. “Little Birds are tasting / Gratitude and gold, / Pale with sudden cold: / Pale, I say, and wrinkled – / When the bells have tinkled, / And the Tale is told.” – Lewis Carroll
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures About Birds
31. “Birds take a bath / And then they come out clean / Birds take a bath / Watch it come out green.” – Future
32. “A bird in the hand is worth a bird in a cage / Is worth a bird on a telephone wire.” – Rhett Miller
33. “Free as a bird / It’s the next best thing to be / Free as a bird.” – The Beatles
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.