22+ Great Sayings About Bipolar | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Bipolar quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Bipolar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. These quotes and images about Bipolar are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We have collected these Bipolar sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 22 quotes about Bipolar with images and make your life better. Explore through the best picture quotes about Bipolar. They come from the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Bipolar quotes just for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Bipolar are completely free to share. You can also use these Bipolar quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Choose from the perfect Bipolar quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Bipolar quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Sayings Pictures On Bipolar
1. “Sometimes when you have bipolar you have days you are grumpy and not feeling yourself.” – Frank Bruno
2. “Bipolar disorder, manic depression, depression, black dog, whatever you want to call it, is inherent in our society. It’s a product of stress and in my case over-work.” – Adam Ant
3. “You can have manic-depression without having an ounce of creativity.” – Patty Duke
4. “People with bipolar disorder have difficulty with boundaries.” – Claire Danes
5. “One of things so bad about depression and bipolar disorder is that if you don’t have prior awareness, you don’t have any idea what hit you.” – Kay Redfield Jamison
6. “There is no need to suffer silently and there is no shame in seeking help” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
7. “Everything in nature is bipolar, or has a positive and a negative pole.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Genius by birth, Bipolar by design.” – Stanley Victor Paskavich
9. “I want to show that the dividing lines between sanity and mental illness have been drawn in the wrong place.” – Anthony Storr
10. “Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, but stigma and bias shame us all.” – Bill Clinton
Favorite Sayings Images About Bipolar
11. “It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.” – Kenneth
12. “If you know people who are suicidal, or if you know people who are bipolar, depressed, have panic attack disorder, just be there for them. They’re going through something that’s very, very hard.” – Eric Millegan
13. “My recovery from manic depression has been an evolution, not a sudden miracle.” – Patty Duke
14. “It’s almost like it’s my alter ego when I get on stage… I turn into this different person, seriously. Bipolar disorder. I’m tired of everybody touching me and things being plugged into my head.” – Britney Spears
15. “You may have bipolar disorder, but it does not have you. It cannot have you because I have claimed you and I don’t share.” – Quinn Loftis
16. “Bipolar disorder can be a great teacher. It’s a challenge, but it can set you up to be able to do almost anything else in your life.” – Carrie Fisher
17. “There are many different forms of bipolar and the way that it expresses itself.” – Trai Byers
18. “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I’m not.” – Kurt Kobain
19. “In short, unbalanced bipolar systems are so unstable that they cannot last for any appreciable period of time.” – John Mearsheimer
20. “As lives go, I’ll take the quietly desperate over the radically bipolar.” – John Green
21. “Emotions, moods, impulses, ebb and flow with the tide of my life. Tidal waves, at times, in a bipolar mind.” – Helen G
22. “Madness is to think of too many things in succession too fast, or of one thing too exclusively.” – Voltaire
23. “Mental illness is not in the business of making sense of itself.” – Roni Askey-Doran
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.