18+ Best Quotes On Biodiversity | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Biodiversity quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Biodiversity. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. These quotes and images about Biodiversity are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We have collected these Biodiversity sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 18 quotes about Biodiversity with images and make your life better. Explore through the best picture quotes about Biodiversity. They come from the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Biodiversity quotes just for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Biodiversity are completely free to share. You can also use these Biodiversity quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Choose from the perfect Biodiversity quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Biodiversity quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Popular Quotes Images About Biodiversity
1. “Biodiversity is the greatest treasure we have… Its diminishment is to be prevented at all cost.” – Thomas Eisner
2. “We advocate biodiversity for biodiversity’s sake. It may take our extinction to set things straight.” – David Foreman
3. “If we pollute the air, water and soil that keep us alive and well, and destroy the biodiversity that allows natural systems to function, no amount of money will save us.” – David Suzuki
4. “Biodiversity is the totality of all inherited variation in the life forms of Earth, of which we are one species. We study and save it to our great benefit. We ignore and degrade it to our great peril.” – E. O. Wilson
5. “The preservation of biodiversity is not just a job for governments. International and non-governmental organisations, the private sector and each and every individual have a role to play in changing entrenched outlooks and ending destructive patterns of behaviour.” – Kofi Annan
6. “The value of biodiversity is that it makes our ecosystems more resilient, which is a prerequisite for stable societies; its wanton destruction is akin to setting fire to our lifeboat.” – Johan Rockstrom
7. “Look closely at nature. Every species is a masterpiece, exquisitely adapted to the particular environment in which it has survived. Who are we to destroy or even diminish biodiversity?” – E. O. Wilson
8. “Biodiversity starts in the distant past and it points toward the future.” – Frans Lanting
9. “It is that range of biodiversity that we must care for – the whole thing – rather than just one or two stars.” – David Attenborough
10. “We should preserve every scrap of biodiversity as priceless while we learn to use it and come to understand what it means to humanity.” – E. O. Wilson
11. “To survive, humans need food, water, and air. Yet biodiversity, the Earth’s bodies of water, and the planet’s atmosphere are all under threat.” – Graciela Chichilnisky
12. “We’re losing biodiversity globally at an alarming rate, and we need a cornucopia of different plants and animals, for the planet’s health and our own.” – Diane Ackerman
13. “Protecting biodiversity is just as important and critical to the survival of mankind as stabilizing the climate. Species protection and climate are interdependent.” – Klaus Topfer
14. “To many people, ‘biodiversity’ is almost synonymous with the word ‘nature,’ and ‘nature’ brings to mind steamy forests and the big creatures that dwell there. Fair enough. But biodiversity is much more than that, for it encompasses not only the diversity of species, but also the diversity within species.” – Cary Fowler
15. “Biodiversity can’t be maintained by protecting a few species in a zoo, or by preserving greenbelts or national parks. To function properly, nature needs more room than that. It can maintain itself, however, without human expense, without zookeepers, park rangers, foresters or gene banks. All it needs is to be left alone.” – Donella Meadows
16. “People still do not understand that a live fish is more valuable than a dead one, and that destructive fishing techniques are taking a wrecking ball to biodiversity.” – Sylvia Earle
17. “Collective human actions are transforming, even ravaging, the biosphere – perhaps irreversibly – through global warming and loss of biodiversity.” – Martin Rees
18. “The evolution of the cosmos invokes in me a sense of mystery; the increase in biodiversity invokes the response of humility; and an understanding of the evolution of death offers me helpful ways to think about my own death.” – Ursula Goodenough
19. “Whether we consciously realize it or not, the biodiversity with which we are most familiar, and the biodiversity with which we have most intimate historical, cultural and biological connections, is that associated with food plants.” – Cary Fowler
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.