TOP 20 Short Sayings About Bill Of Rights | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Bill Of Rights quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Bill Of Rights. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. These quotes and images about Bill Of Rights are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We have collected these Bill Of Rights sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 20 quotes about Bill Of Rights with images and make your life better. Explore through the best picture quotes about Bill Of Rights. They come from the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Bill Of Rights quotes just for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Bill Of Rights are completely free to share. You can also use these Bill Of Rights quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Choose from the perfect Bill Of Rights quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Bill Of Rights quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Knowledgeable Sayings Images About Bill Of Rights
1. “The Bill of Rights isn’t some legalistic fine print. It was written to make our lives freer, more prosperous, and happier. By forsaking it, America has become no better than any other country in the world.” – Harry Browne
2. “The Bill of Rights is the United States. The United States is the Bill of Rights. Compromise the Bill of Rights and you dissolve the very foundation upon which the Union stands.” – A.E. Samaan
3. “The Bill of Rights is a remarkable document because it weaves into the fabric of our democracy the idea that government has a responsibility to protect individual liberty.” – Ted Lieu
4. “The Bill of Rights is a born rebel. It reeks with sedition. In every clause it shakes its fist in the face of constituted authority. It is the one guaranty of human freedom to the American people.” – Frank I. Cobb
5. “If you’re patriotic, stand up for the Bill of Rights because once they strip your rights from you, you will pay hell to get them back. You will and we’re in the process of it right now.” – Jessse Ventura
6. “We have enjoyed so much freedom for so long that we are perhaps in danger of forgetting how much blood it cost to establish the Bill of Rights.” – Felix Frankfurt
7. “If the Bill of Rights contains no guarantee that a citizen shall be secure against lethal poisons distributed either by private individuals or by public officials, it is surely only because our forefathers, despite their considerable wisdom and foresight, could conceive of no such problem.” – Rachel Carson
8. “Nowhere in the Bill of Rights are the words ‘unless inconvenient’ to be found.” – A.E. Samaan
9. “The Bill of Rights wasn’t enacted to give us any rights. It was enacted so the Government could not take away from us any rights that we already had.” – Kenneth G. Eade
10. “A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.” – Thomas Jefferson
Great Quotes Images On Bill Of Rights
11. “The Bill of Rights isn’t about us, it’s about them. It isn’t a list of things we’re permitted to do, it’s a list of things they aren’t allowed even to consider.” – L. Neil Smith
12. “The Framers of the Bill of Rights did not purport to ‘create’ rights. Rather, they designed the Bill of Rights to prohibit our Government from infringing rights and liberties presumed to be preexisting.” – William J Brennan
13. “The whole of the Bill of Rights is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals… It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of.” – Albert Galllatin
14. “The Bill of Rights does not come from the people and is not subject to change by majorities. It comes from the nature of things. It declares the inalienable rights of man not only against all government but also against the people collectively.” – Walter Lippmann
15. “There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights.” – Smedley Butler
16. “Who needs the protection of the Bill of Rights most? The weak, the most vulnerable in society.” – Danny Kaye
17. “Democracy, in any rational form, also imposes conditions on majority rule. That’s what the Bill of Rights is about, for example.” – Noam Chomsky
18. “Our Bill of Rights, the most precious part of our legal heritage, is under subtle and pervasive attacks… In the struggle between our world and Communism, the temptation to imitate totalitarian security methods must be resisted day by day… When the rights of any individual or group are chipped away, the freedom of all erodes.” – Earl Warren
19. “We have a Bill of Rights, which protects each of us from a bullying society, but no Bill of Responsibilities, which would oblige us to answer to the needs of others.” – Scott Sanders
20. “The Bill of Rights was intended to secure freedom of speech – the freedom of speech of members of parliament to speak freely rather than be at threat of… the threat of an over powerful monarch at the time.” – William Hague
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.