TOP 60 Renown Quotes About Biking | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Biking quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Biking. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. These quotes and images about Biking are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We have collected these Biking sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 60 quotes about Biking with images and make your life better. Explore through the best picture quotes about Biking. They come from the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Biking quotes just for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Biking are completely free to share. You can also use these Biking quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Choose from the perfect Biking quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Biking quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Pictures On Biking
1. “The best rides are the ones where you bite off much more than you can chew, and live through it.” – Doug Bradbury
2. “A bicycle ride around the world begins with a single pedal stroke.” – Scott Stoll
3. “If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.” – Lance Armstrong
4. “Riding bicycles will not only benefit the individual doing it, but the world at large.” – Udo E. Simonis
5. “Life is like riding a bicycle. If you want to stay balanced you’ve got to keep moving forward.” – Albert Einstein
6. “When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.” – Bill Shoemaker
7. “Learn to ride a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.” – Macrobioticos
8. “We find in biking the fullfilment of an antique instinct: vagabondage” – Maurice Barres
9. “Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.” – Hunter S. Thompson
10. “If biking is your passion, set aside time to enjoy a good ride.” – Patrick Dempsey
Notable Quotes Pictures About Biking
11. “Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
12. “When your legs scream stop and your lungs are bursting, that’s when it starts. That’s the hurt locker. Winners love it in there.” – Chris McCormack
13. “When you ride a bike and you get your heart rate up and you’re out, after 30 or 40 minutes your mind tends to expand; it tends to relax.” – George W. Bush
14. “The secret in riding is to do few things right. The more one does, the less one succeeds. The less one does, the more one succeeds.” – Nuno Oliveira
15. “Riding a bike works your legs but not your brain. Playing chess works your mind but not your body. Climbing brings it all together.” – Pat Ament
16. “Ride as much or as little, as long or as short as you feel. But ride.” – Eddy Merckx
17. “People ride bikes thinking there’s nothing wrong with them. And, that’s not always the case.” – Ernest Berry
18. “Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There’s something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym.” – Bill Nye
19. “Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bike.” – John F Kennedy
20. “Life is like riding a bicycle. You don’t fall off unless you plan to stop pedaling.” – Claude Pepper
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Biking
21. “When you’re riding a bike you’re more connected to the outdoors and to other people than you are when you are stuck in your car.” – Shakti Gawain
22. “Riding a race bike is an art a thing that you do because you feel something inside.” – Valentino Rossi
23. “Until mountain biking came along, the bike scene was ruled by a small elite cadre of people who seemed allergis to enthusiasm.” – Jacquie Phelan
24. “Cyling has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world.” – Susan B Anthony
25. “The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.” – Juli Furtado
26. “Biking is a good alternative. Use the city as your gym.” – Ilana Glazer
27. “Until mountain biking came along, the bike scene was ruled by a small elite cadre of people who seemed allergic to enthusiasm.” – Jacquie Phelan
28. “Riding is a complicated joy. You learn something each time. It is never quite the same, and you never know it all.” – Monica Dickens
29. “Biking is about rhythm and flow. It’s the wind in you face and the challenge of hammering up along hill. It’s the reward at the top and the thrill of a high-speed descent. Biking lets you come alive in both body and spirit. After awhile the bike disappears beneath you and you feel as if you’re suspended in midair.” – Gary Klein
30. “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.” – Ernest Hemingway
31. “Obviously you need to have a bike. But I don’t mean an ordinary bike. You see, not all mountain bikes are the same. Remember this: riding on a wrong bike increases your chances of accidents.” – Spruce Goose Enterprices
32. “Some bikers just want to ride without worrying about rules or guidelines. The excitement of going down a mountain any way possible is what inspires freeriding.” – Elliott Smith
33. “Mastering all the cool moves in mountain biking takes years of practice. Getting outside and learning how to ride is a great first step.” – Elliott Smith
34. “Mountain biking is a great wat to stay active, make new friends, and enjoy the outdoors!” – Elliott Smith
35. “Mountain biking is more complicated than just getting on your bike and riding into the woods. But that’s part of what makes it fun–going downhill, making quick turns, dodging roots and fallen trees, and climbing hills.” – Aaron Rosenberg
36. “Mountain biking allows riders to challenge themselves on difficult, steep terrain. Mountain bike racing draws experienced riders who think that just riding off-road isn’t extreme enough.” – Chris Hayhurst
37. “If you talk about mountain biking, you are living on the edge. You are extreme just because you are different.” – Chris Hayhurst
38. “Just riding a mountain bike may not be too hard, but when you make it extreme, the level of difficulty goes way, way up. Today an extreme sport also requires an adventurous attitude–the kind of attitude that says there are no limits. Just riding a mountain bike may not be too hard, but when you make it extreme, the level of difficulty goes way, way up. Today an extreme sport also requires an adventurous attitude–the kind of attitude that says there are no limits.” – Chris Hayhurst
39. “Try mountain biking. You’ll find an adventure with every ride. In mountain you can be as extreme as you want to be.” – Chris Hayhurst
40. “You’re flying down a mountain trail, bouncing over rocks, jumping over logs, racing the wind. You’re on a mountain bike, having the time of your life.” – Michael Teitelbaum
Deep Quotes Images About Biking
41. “You’ve probably ridden a bike of some kind–in a playground, on a quiet street, or even on a smooth, paved trail. But when you hop on a mountain bike, you’re entering a whole new world of fun and fitness.” – Michael Teitelbaum
42. “The sport of mountain biking combines the thrill of riding a bike with the beauty of exploring nature’s wonders.” – Michael Teitelbaum
43. “On mountain bike, you’ll discover wooded trails and rugged mountain paths as you pedal.” – Michael Teitelbaum
44. “If you enjoy hiking and you enjoy bike riding, mountain biking is the perfect way to combine the two. You can cover much ground in a single day of outdoor fun than walking, so you get to see more of the great outdoors.” – Michael Teitelbaum
45. “Mountain biking is a great way to experience new terrain. Riding trails can also teach a biker about local history.” – Scott Wurdinger
46. “Mountain biking is an extreme sport. Extreme sports are daring, highspeed competitions in which athletes showcase incredible tricks.” – Kelley MacAulay
47. “Do you ever wish you could fly a forest line an owl? Or follow a trail like a deer, leaves crackling beneath you? Have you ever wanted to whiz through the trees as the sun streamed through the leaves? One sport combines the fast pace of bike riding with the enjoyment of seeing nature up close. That sport is mountain biking.” – Andy King
48. “On a bike, you can climb hills and jump logs in your path. You can test your sense of balance and your reflexes on challenging courses. You can follow a path or make your own.” – Andy King
49. “Some people ride mountain bikes just for fun or exercise. For others, mountain biking is an extreme sport.” – Kathleen W. Deady
50. “Mountain biking is more than just a leisure activity or sport–for many it is a way of life. More and more people are taking to the hills to ride trails.” – Clive Forth
Meaningful Quotes Images About Biking
51. “Dirt bikes make it possible to travel areas where other vehicles would get stuck.” – S.L. Hamilton
52. “Many dirt bikes owners also love to test their riding skill in motocross competitions.” – S.L. Hamilton
53. “Imagine you are riding on a dirt bike. Warm air blows past you as you speed along hilly trails. You may even do special stunts, such as jumps or spins.” – Sarah Tieck
54. “Many parts work together to make it move. A dirt bike is an amazing vehicle.” – Sarah Tieck
55. “Some people ride dirt bikes for recreation, such as outdoor adventures.” – Sarah Tieck
56. “To be a racer you have to do two things: have fun and know the tricks of the trade to get you around the trail as quickly as possible.” – Ann Trombley
57. “Riding mountain bikes and competing in races are two totally different challenges. What could be better than being outside and seeing the most beautiful places while being able to hang out with a great group of people?” – Ann Trombley
58. “Have you been mountain biking? Imagine flying through the forest with the wind whistling in your ears and tires crunching the ground below. Then you set off through some incredible landscape. These are the types of places that will provide some of the most incredible cycling experiences of your life.” – Paul Molenberg
59. “It’s much more than just riding a bike. It’s an awesome experience that’s difficult to meaningfully describe to those who’ve never tried it, something that instills a passion that can turn into an outright addiction and way of life.” – Paul Molenberg
60. “It’s true that there are inherent risks with mountain biking, but you don’t have to get hurt; it’s not a foregone destiny.” – Paul Molenberg
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.