46+ Revolutionary Quotes On Bible | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Bible quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Bible. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. These quotes and images about Bible are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We have collected these Bible sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 46 quotes about Bible with images and make your life better. Explore through the best picture quotes about Bible. They come from the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Bible quotes just for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Bible are completely free to share. You can also use these Bible quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Choose from the perfect Bible quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Bible quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Popular Quotes Pictures About Bible
1. “The Bible says that the devil is like a roaring lion (1 Peter 5:8). He comes in the darkness, and tries to frighten the children of God with his mighty roar. But when you switch on the light of the Word of God, you discover that there is no lion. There is only a mouse with a microphone! The devil is an imposter. Got it?” – Reinhard Bonnke
2. “The Bible tells us that there are some things worth fighting for. In fact, the Bible says there’s some things worth dying for.” – Rick Warren
3. “The Bible is a sanctum; the world, sputum.” – Franz Kafka
4. “Verse by verse, the Bible becomes more than theory. It becomes my firsthand experience.” – Mark Batterson
5. “The Bible is the story of two gardens: Eden and Gethsemane. In the first, Adam took a fall. In the second, Jesus took a stand. In the first, God sought Adam. In the second, Jesus sought God. In Eden, Adam hid from God. In Gethsemane, Jesus emerged from the tomb. In Eden, Satan led Adam to a tree that led to his death. From Gethsemane, Jesus went to a tree that led to our life.” – Max Lucado
6. “Make your own Bible. Select and collect all the words and sentences that in all your readings have been to you like the blast of a trumpet.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.” – George Bernard Shaw
8. “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” – Frank Sinatra
9. “The Bible remained for me a book of books, still divine — but divine in the sense that all great books are divine which teach men how to live righteously.” – Sir Arthur Keith
10. “Both read the Bible day and night, but thou read black where I read white.” – William Blake
Deep Sayings Images On Bible
11. “As the diamond is among precious stones, even so is the Bible among books.” – William Scott Downey
12. “The Bible says somewhere that we are desperately selfish. I think we would have discovered that fact without the Bible.” – Abraham Lincoln
13. “On the other hand, the Bible contains much that is relevant today, like Noah taking 40 days to find a place to park.” – Curtis McDougall
14. “The Bible makes it clear that every time that there is a story of faith, it is completely original. God’s creative genius is endless.” – Eugene H. Peterson
15. “If you replace the word God in the Bible with the word Truth, it reads exactly right.” – Ricky Williams
16. “The Bible is one of the greatest blessings bestowed by God on the children of men. It has God for its Author, salvation for its end, and truth without any mixture for its matter. It is all pure, all sincere; nothing too much; nothing wanting!” – John Locke
17. “The Bible is very easy to understand. But we Christians are a bunch of scheming swindlers. We pretend to be unable to understand it because we know very well that the minute we understand, we are obliged to act accordingly.” – Soren Kierkegaard
18. “Fight truth decay – study the Bible daily.” – Anonymous
19. “God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars.” – Martin Luther
20. “The Gospel is like water; no man invented it, yet no man can live without it.” – Reinhard Bonnke
Aesthetic Quotes Images About Bible
21. “The Bible is the cradle wherein Christ is laid.” – Martin Luther
22. “No sciences are better attested than the religion of the Bible.” – Isaac Newton
23. “The Bible tells us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Surely part of loving in this way is trying to understand what another person wants us to understand. I may not understand perfectly and I may not agree, but if I love you I should try to know what it is you wish I could know.” – Kevin DeYoung
24. “The great standard of literature as to purity and exactness of style is the Bible.” – Hugh Blair
25. “One of my less pleasant chores when I was young was to read the Bible from one end to the other. Reading the Bible straight through is at least 70 percent discipline, like learning Latin. But the good parts are, of course, simply amazing. God is an extremely uneven writer, but when He’s good, nobody can touch Him.” – John W. Gardner
26. “The Bible isn’t a storybook with many heroes. No, there’s only one hero in Scripture: the Son, the Lamb, the Savior, the King, the Redeemer â€“ Jesus.” – Paul David Tripp
27. “The Bible was composed in such a way that as beginners mature, its meaning grows with them.” – St. Augustine
28. “It is Christ Himself, not the Bible, who is the true Word of God. The Bible, read in the right spirit and with the guidance of good teachers, will bring us to Him.” – C.S. Lewis
29. “The Bible must be considered as the great source of all the truth by which men are to be guided in government as well as in all social transactions.” – Noah Webster
30. “The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.” – G. K. Chesterton
Valuable Quotes Images About Bible
31. “I never saw a useful Christian who was not a student of the Bible. If a man neglects his Bible, he may pray and ask God to use him in His work; but God cannot make much use of him, for there is not much for the Holy Ghost to work upon.” – Dwight L. Moody
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.