11+ Best Sayings By Betty Friedan | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from the famous Betty Friedan, then here they are. Check out if you find these famous sayings by Betty Friedan familiar. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. Don’t think over and over anymore. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images from Betty Friedan that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes by Betty Friedan have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
See which one you prefer most from more than 11 quotes from Betty Friedan with images and get going. Adding these Betty Friedan quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures from Betty Friedan quotes. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes by Betty Friedan with pictures too. You are always welcome to use these Betty Friedan quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share the picture of that Betty Friedan quote that represents your inner thought. These images with Betty Friedan sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Sayings Images By Betty Friedan
1. “A good woman is one who loves passionately, has guts, seriousness and passionate convictions, takes responsibility, and shapes society.”
2. “Advice? I don’t offer advice. Not my business. Your life is what you make it.”
3. “Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”
4. “And in the last decade what had seemed normal and irreversible aging decline has, in fact, been reversed with changes in diet, exercise, lifestyle, and environment.”
5. “It is frightening when a woman finally realizes that there is no answer to the question ‘who am I’ except the voice inside herself.”
6. “Men weren’t really the enemy, they were fellow victims suffering from an outmoded masculine mystique that made them feel unnecessarily inadequate when there were no bears to kill.”
7. “The older I get the more of my mother I see in myself.”
8. “The women’s movement has for years been the scapegoat for the rage of threatened, insecure housewives who can no longer count on husbands for lifelong support.”
9. “We seem just now to live in a period of human history when both the rate and or manifestations of aging are undergoing marked and rapid changes.”
10. “When she stopped conforming to the conventional picture of femininity she finally began to enjoy being a woman.”
11. “Who knows what women can be when they are finally free to become themselves.”
12. “Women who ‘adjust’ as housewives, who grow up wanting to be ‘just a housewife,’ are in as much danger as the millions who walked to their own death in the concentration camps … they ate suffering a slow death of mind and spirit.”
Suggested For You:
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share. Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions. I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.