77+ Legendary Quotes On Being Unique | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Being Unique quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Being Unique. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have been there where we are standing now. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. These quotes and images about Being Unique are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We have collected these Being Unique sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 77 quotes about Being Unique with images and make your life better. Explore through the best picture quotes about Being Unique. They come from the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Being Unique quotes just for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Being Unique are completely free to share. You can also use these Being Unique quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Choose from the perfect Being Unique quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Being Unique quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Sayings Pictures About Being Unique
1. “Trusting your individual uniqueness challenges you to lay yourself open.” – James Broughton
2. “I believe a unique core self is born into every human being; the result of millennia of environment and heredity combined in an unpredictable way that could never happen before or again.” – Gloria Stienem
3. “You are obligated to understand that you are unique in the world. There has never been anyone like you because, of there were, there would be no need for you to exist. You are an utterly new thing in creation. Your life goal is to realize this uniqueness.” – Aaron Perlow
4. “At bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
5. “We are all, each and every one, unique in the Universe. And that uniqueness is what makes us valuable.” – James A. Owen
6. “From the very beginning you are being told to compare yourself with others. This is the greatest disease; it is like a cancer that goes on destroying your very soul because each individual is unique, and comparison is not possible.” – Osho
7. “Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else’s life.” – Kobi Yamada
8. “A human being is a single being. Unique and unrepeatable.” – Eileen Caddy
38. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel.” – Melissa Etheridge
39. “I always find people who are unique very attractive.” – Gina Gershon
40. “A human being is so irreplaceable. So valuable and so unique.” – Goran Persson
Meaningful Quotes Pictures About Being Unique
41. “Remember, you’re unique. And so is everyone else.” – Jill Shalvis
42. “Accept that you are unique. Stop comparing yourself to others as this can be damaging to your happiness and self-esteem.” – Nikhil Saluja
43. “Treasure the things about you that make you different and unique.” – Karen Kain
44. “Each brain is exposed to different circumstances. It’s very likely that your brain is unique in the history of the universe.” – Gerald Edelman
45. “From the beginning, each human embryo has its own unique genetic identity.” – Robert Casey
46. “What each must seek in his life was never on land or sea. It is something out of his own unique potentiality for experience. Something that never has been and never could have been experienced by anyone else.” – Joseph Campbell
47. “In becoming fully human, we are called to be individuals. We are called to be unique and different. We are called to power.” – M. Scott Peck
48. “Each of us is unique and special. No two sets of fingerprints are the same. although twins appear alike, they too, are different. Out of all the billions of people since the beginning of time, there will never be another you. so enjoy and appreciate your uniqueness.” – Famous Amos
49. “Everyone is different. When you don’t mind your difference, it stops being a problem and becomes your distinction.” – Joan Alden
50. “I’ve always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
Famous Quotes Images On Being Unique
51. “I didn’t belong as a kid, and that always bothered me. If only I’d known that one day my differentness would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier.” – Bette Midler
52. “We have all been placed on this earth to discover our own path, and we will never be happy if we live someone else’s idea of life.” – James Van Praagh
53. “You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream or you can be distinct. To be distinct you must be different. To be different you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.” – Alan Ashley Pitt
54. “You have worth and unique value. You are more than enough. The world may seem to discredit you, or even oppose you, for one reason or another. Yet you have value that goes far beyond the superficial considerations of the world.” – Ralph Marston
55. “Pavarotti is not vain but is conscious of being unique.” – Peter Ustinov
56. “The way you would draw a tree is different from the way anyone else would draw a tree– and that’s the way it’s supposed to be.” – Fred Rogers
57. “So, at the root of all art and science there exists a gap– a gap between what the world is like and what the human creator wishes and hopes for it to be like. Our unique way of bridging that gap in each of our lives seems to me to be the essence of the reason for human creativity.” – Fred Rogers
58. “I think the greatest people in society carved niches that represented the unique expression of their combinations of talents, and if everyone had the luxury of expressing the unique combination of talents in this world, our society would be transformed overnight.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
59. “If each of billions or trillions of leaves and snowflakes can display its own unique individual identity, how much more so should not each human being?” – Abraham Lincoln
60. “While each mother-child relationship is unique, this loving bond in strengthened most by the love each party shows to the other.” – Familius
Motivational Sayings Pictures On Being Unique
61. “Motherhood creates a unique kind of love that sees a child’s faults, shortcomings, and strength but loves the child in spite of and because of them.” – Familius
62. “The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.” – Winston Churchill
63. “I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. They just have to identify what makes them different and develop it.” – Jimmy Page
64. “We have certain standard of quality to be sure, but once music hits that level, we only react to a unique style, a fresh take on things. We don’t like certain music because it’s professional, we like it because it’s raw, because it touched a nerve.” – Mr. Richard Foster
65. “Dedicate yourself to writing and creating in ways that are unique to you, or spend your days living with fear and regret.” – Mr. Richard Foster
66. “There’s power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story, in using your authentic voice” – Michelle Obama
67. “Every child is unique and precious, whatever and whomever, they look like.” – Anat Georgy
68. “You may exist here / But you cannot live / Without your soul / I am only your soul / Your life / Come to me / Merge into me / To become unique.” – Ehsan Sehgal
69. “The power of your inner sense is your neutrality / The purity of your heart and mind is your fairness / The strength of your soul is your love and help / To all people, in all good matters / Though you are not a perfect / But you are a unique person.” – Ehsan Sehgal
70. “You bring feelings that are hard for me to speak / for to find a word that has a meaning to what I am feeling / is to find something unique.” – William Andrews
Inspirational Quotes Images On Being Unique
71. “How I remember solstice days / Through many winters long completed! / Each unrepeatable, unique / And each one countless times repeated.” – Boris Pasternak
72. “No matter what your differences are, you have to embrace them and be proud of the way you are.” – Jazz Jennings
73. “What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And a lot of the time, it’s what makes you great.” – Emma Stone
74. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” – Coco Chanel
75. “Greatness starts from bearing the willingness to embrace your uniqueness at all times.” – Edmond Mbiaka
76. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
77. “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.” – Luna Lovegood
78. “People have a problem with me being different, but that propels me forward in life.” – Mary Louise Parker
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.