TOP 50 Popular Sayings About Being Real | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Being Real quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Being Real familiar. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Being Real full of truth and wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Being Real quotes only for you.
We have carefully chosen the top 50 quotes about Being Real with images and gathered them here for you. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Being Real quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Being Real quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Being Real with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Being Real from here. Share and download quotes with pictures about Being Real that are perfect for you. We have created this Being Real quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Sayings Pictures About Being Real
1. “You were born an original. Don t die a copy.” – John Mason
2. “But above all, in order to be, never try to seem.” – Albert Camus
3. “To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up.” – Oscar Wilde
4. “Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive!” – Jonathan Harnisch
5. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
6. “You can put your boots in the oven but that doesn’t make them biscuits.” – American Proverb
7. “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” – Allen Ginsberg
8. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
9. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
10. “Men often applaud an imitation and hiss the real thing.” – Aesop
Famous Sayings Images On Being Real
11. “Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.” – Julius Charles Hare
12. “Learn to… be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
13. “The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity.” – Tony Robbins
14. “Be yourself- not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “To be one’s self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity.” – Irving Wallace
16. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called ‘perfection,’ which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.” – Dan Pearce
17. “A cynic might suggest as the motto of modern life this simple legend–‘Just as good as the real.'” – Charles Dudley Warner
18. “Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth.” – Aesop
19. “Be content to seem what you really are.” – Martial
20. “What is important to consider, I think, is the difference between what is imaginary and what is real–and the fears are real.” – Fred Rogers
Legendary Sayings Pictures On Being Real
21. “All that glitters is not gold.” – English Proverb
22. “Real isn’t how you are made,’ said the Skin Horse. ‘It’s a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real.'” – Margery Williams Bianco
23. “I realised a long time ago that a warrior in search of his dream must take his inspiration from what he actually does & not from what he imagines himself doing.” – Paulo Coelho
24. “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.” – Brene Brown
25. “Our true self is being who we are.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
26. “Anyone can possess, anyone can profess, but it is an altogether different thing to confess.” – Shannon L. Alder
27. “Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.” – Lil Wayne
28. “If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head; It’s as simple as that.” – unknown
29. “Be who you are and say what you want, for those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
30. “Best be yourself, imperial, plain and true!” – Robert Browning
Revolutionary Sayings Pictures About Being Real
31. “Ride the energy of your own unique spirit.” – Gabrielle Roth
32. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
33. “Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don’t be someone else just be yourself.” – Selena Gomez
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.