57+ Knowledgeable Sayings About Being Nice | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Being Nice quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Being Nice familiar. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Being Nice full of truth and wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Being Nice quotes only for you.
We have carefully chosen more than 57 quotes about Being Nice with images and gathered them here for you. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Being Nice quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Being Nice quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Being Nice with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Being Nice from here. Share and download quotes with pictures about Being Nice that are perfect for you. We have created this Being Nice quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Short Sayings Pictures On Being Nice
1. “Being nice to everybody, saying hello to everyone in the room, signing every autograph; it was instilled in me at a very young age that this was what I was suppose to do. But I don’t think it helps at all. I see more people who are rude or arrogant being rewarded – but, this way, I can put my head on the pillow at night.” – Brooke Shields
2. “Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy but being kind, in my opinion, is important.” – Dwayne Johnson
3. “It’s all about people. It’s about networking and being nice to people and not burning any bridges. Your book is going to impress, but in the end it is people that are going to hire you.” – Mike Davidson
4. “I think being nice and being safe is unfair to yourself when you have big dreams as a woman. I think you have to prepare yourself that not everyone in this world has the same personality… The one thing I’ve chosen to be great at in my life is singing – so why not be proud that I’m great at it?” – Jessie J
5. “No person in the world ever lost anything by being nice to me.” – Lillie Langtry
6. “Being nice to someone you have an issue with doesn’t mean you are fake…it means someone taught you how to be polite.” – Author Unknown
7. “The awkward moment when you’re just being nice and the person thinks you’re flirting with them.” – Nishan Panwar
8. “Sometimes being nice isn’t always the best thing because everyone knows that it’s so easy to hurt nice people.” – Abhishek Tiwari
9. “Being nice to people you don’t like isn’t called two-faced… it’s called growing up.” – Bernajoy Vaal
10. “Do not take me for granted, being nice is not a matter of weakness, it is a matter of choice.” – Abhishek Tiwari
Short Sayings Images On Being Nice
11. “Sometimes being too nice is dangerous,you have to show your mean side once in a while to avoid getting hurt.” – Author Unknown
12. “Be nice to everyone, always smile and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow” – Ed Sheeran
13. “Being nice merely to be liked in return nullifies the point.” – Criss Jami
14. “People being nice for no apparent reason always made me suspicious. People being nice to me with no apparent reason made me even more suspicious.” – Maggie Stiefvater
15. “Be nice. And if you can’t do that, just don’t be mean.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
16. “Be nice to the environment. Be nice to animals. Be nice to people. If you do that, you will leave a mark on the world.” – Enock Maregesi
17. “Being nice merely to be liked in return nullifies the point.” – Criss Jami
18. “Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you not because they are nice, but because you are.” – Author Unknown
19. “It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice” – Author Unknown
20. “Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.” – Phyllis Diller
Notable Quotes Pictures About Being Nice
21. “Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll meet them on your way down.” – Wilson Mizner
22. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.” – Bill Gates
23. “Sometimes being too nice is dangerous, so you have to make your stands once in a while to avoid getting hurt.” – Author Unknown
24. “Being too nice gets you used and being too mean pushes people away. You should be nice but you should also put your foot down if you have to.” – Sonya Parker
25. “Being too nice gets you nothing more than a compliment.” – Author Unknown
26. “Being too nice literally increases your chances of being hurt, used and or taken for granted.” – Author Unknown
27. “It’s all about people. It’s about networking and being nice to people and not burning any bridges. Your book is going to impress, but in the end it is people that are going to hire you.” – John Davidson
28. “No person in the world ever lost anything by being nice to me.” – Lillie Langtry
29. “It does not take strength to hate someone, it takes strength to be kind to them even when they have done you a bad turn.” – Xandria Ooi
30. “Being nice doesn’t win games.” – Early Rice
Best Sayings Images About Being Nice
31. “While it is true that we have to be wary of people being nice to us for nefarious ends, that doesn’t mean not being nice is the hallmark of intellectual rigor.” – Julian Baggini
32. “Charity begins at home’ is not a bromide. It is a direction. It means start with being nice to yourself, your authentic self, tehen try being nice to everyone else.” – Julia Cameron
33. “Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.” – Fred Allen
34. “Leadership is not about being nice. It’s about being right and being strong.” – Paul Keating
35. “Being nice and kind does not mean that we are volunteering to let someone else take advantage of us.” – Xandria Ooi
36. “Be kind, for every man you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato
37. “I had rather never receive kindness than never bestow one.” – Seneca
38. “Always try to be a little kinder than necessary.” – Sir James Matthew Barrie
39. “Ask yourself daily, how many ill-minded persons you have shown a kind disposition.” – Marcus Aurelius
40. “A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.” – Joubert
Legendary Quotes Images About Being Nice
41. “The unfortunate need people who will be kind to them; the prosperous need people to be kind to.” – Aristotle
42. “Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, help to make earth happy like the heaven above.” – Julia A. Fletcher
43. “Kindness it is that which brings forth kindness always.” – Sophocles
44. “You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot do by force.” – Publilius Syrus
45. “Write injuries in sand, kindness in marble.” – French Proverb
46. “We can each change the world, with genuine acts of kindness.” – Mongai Fankam
47. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.” – Albert Schweitzer
48. “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” – Amelia Earhart
49. “Be nice to people… maybe it’ll be unappreciated, unreciprocated, or ignored, but spread the love anyway. We rise by lifting others.” – Germany Kent
50. “Don’t let a cruel word escape your mouth. There’s no greater sin than breaking a heart.” – Kamand Kojouri
Philosophical Quotes Images About Being Nice
51. “Life isn’t always kind. It isn’t gentle and loving or sympathetic to the pains and sorrows of humanity. I, however, as an individual in control of my own actions, can be kind and loving, gentle, and sympathetic to those around me, and in the process improve what life is for everyone.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
52. “Do good even if no one is watching you and do it as if everyone is watching you.” – Israelmore Ayivor
53. “Niceness is magic, but no one thinks of it that way since it’s quiet and constant.” – Kimberly Karalius
54. “Everybody wants to be good, but not many are prepared to make the sacrifices it takes to be great. To many people, being nice in order to be liked is more important. There’s equal merit in that, but you must not confuse being good with being liked.” – Paul Arden
55. “Being nice doesn’t necessarily mean you’re weak. You can be nice and be strong at the same time. That’s a character trait that we need more in Washington.” – Shelley Moore Capito
56. “I could do nice, but it’s just not as much fun. Being nice isn’t my biggest goal in life. I’m trying to be honest about who I am, and that’s not always nice. I’m not always the world’s cheerleader.” – Sharon Stone
57. “The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your attitude and how you treat people.” – Germany Kent
58. “In my experience, many people confuse being cowardly with being nice.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.