TOP 55 Aesthetic Sayings On Being Lonely | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Being Lonely quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Being Lonely familiar. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Being Lonely full of truth and wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Being Lonely quotes only for you.
We have carefully chosen the top 55 quotes about Being Lonely with images and gathered them here for you. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Being Lonely quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Being Lonely quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Being Lonely with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Being Lonely from here. Share and download quotes with pictures about Being Lonely that are perfect for you. We have created this Being Lonely quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Short Sayings Pictures About Being Lonely
1. “The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.” – Mother Teresa
2. “Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.” – Dag Hammarskjold
3. “Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.” – Germaine Greer
4. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
5. “The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
6. “The worst thing about loneliness is that it brings one face to face with oneself.” – Mary Balogh
7. “Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.” – Douglas Coupland
8. “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
9. “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” – Lois Lowry
10. “Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” – Henry Rollins
Famous Quotes Images On Being Lonely
11. “Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.” – Paul Tillich
12. “At the innermost core of all loneliness is a deep and powerful yearning for union with one’s lost self.” – Brendan Behan
13. “Human beings can withstand a week without water, two weeks without food, many years of homelessness, but not loneliness.
It is the worst of all tortures, the worst of all sufferings.” – Paulo Coelho
14. “When I feel truly alone, with a sense of being lost,
even empty inside, it is then I realize I have unknowingly moved away from God, so I move back.” – David L. Weatherford
15. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” – Orson Welles
16. “The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.” – Pearl S. Buck
17. “Who knows what true loneliness is – not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion.” – Joseph Conrad
18. “Loneliness is not a fault but a condition of existence.” – Ivan Albright
19. “It would do the world good if every man would compel himself occasionally to be absolutely alone. Most of the world’s progress has come out of such loneliness.” – Bruce Barton
20. “Thirsty for attention is a cry of loneliness.” – Toba Beta
39. “The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care.” – Hugh MacLeod
40. “The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.” – Justin Timberlake
Great Sayings Pictures On Being Lonely
41. “People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.” – Kim Culbertson
42. “If you are alone, you belong entirely to yourself. If you are accompanied by even one companion, you belong only half to yourself or even less in proportion to the thoughtlessness of his conduct, and if you have more than one companion, you will fall more deeply into the same plight.” – Leonardo da Vinci
43. “The thing that makes you exceptional, if you are at all, is inevitably that which makes you lonely.” – Lorraine Hansberry
44. “It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone.” – Mahatma Gandhi
45. “A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone.” – Mandy Hale
46. “Loneliness is proof that your innate search for connection is intact.” – Martha Beck
47. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” – Michel de Montaigne
48. “Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.” – Mother Teresa
49. “If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
50. “The only way to survive is to admit you are on your own, learn to make your own decisions, and trust your judgement.” – Robert Greene
Short Quotes Pictures On Being Lonely
51. “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.” – Robin William
52. “Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.” – Rupi Kaur
53. “If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation and loneliness.” – Sharon Salzberg
54. “Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.” – Vladimir Putin
55. “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.