46+ Great Sayings About Being Ignored | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you are looking for Being Ignored quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Being Ignored familiar. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Being Ignored full of truth and wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Being Ignored quotes only for you.
We have carefully chosen more than 46 quotes about Being Ignored with images and gathered them here for you. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Being Ignored quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Being Ignored quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Being Ignored with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Being Ignored from here. Share and download quotes with pictures about Being Ignored that are perfect for you. We have created this Being Ignored quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Sayings Images On Being Ignored
1. “I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.” – Robin Williams
2. “Feel proud when people ignore you and thank God you missed the worst.” – Sanjiv Dogra
3. “Lonely isn’t a feeling when you’re alone, lonely is a feeling when no one cares.” – James Merrow
4. “A man said unto the universe, ‘Sir, I exist’ ‘However,’ replied the universe, ‘that fact has not created in me a sense of obligation.'” – Stephen Crane
5. “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” – Oscar Wilde
6. “People with insufficient personalities are fond of cats. These people adore being ignored.” – Henry Morgan
7. “In presence of the Moon nobody sees stars.” – Amit Kalantri
8. “What’s worse than being hated is being ignored, because it’s like you don’t exist at all and your presence is nothing.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
9. “The great thing about being ignored is that you can speak the truth with impunity.” – Steve Aylett
10. “If you’re being ignored, that’s a good time to concentrate on finding yourself and creating your own mystery.” – Lykke Li
Top Quotes Pictures On Being Ignored
11. “Facts do not cease to exist because theyare ignored.” – Aldous Huxley
12. “The worst thing a guy could do for a girl is to ignore her while she’s loving you with all her heart.” – Liam Payne
13. “Probably the most neglected friend you have is you. And yet every man, before he can be a true friend to the world, must first become a friend to himself.” – L. Ron Hubbard
14. “Whenever we give up, leave behind, and forget too much, there is always the danger that the things we have neglected will return with added force.” – Carl Jung
15. “If you feel neglected or ignored in the beginning, don’t expect a miracle as time goes on and he gets more use to you, it’s only going to get worse wake up, move on, and find someone who makes you feel you are truly wanted if you have to wonder about it,” – Debbie Rutherford
16. “I grew up like a neglected weed – ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it.” – Harriet Tubman
17. “What is a neglected child? He is a child not planned for, not wanted. Neglect begins, therefore, before he is born.” – Pearl S. Buck
18. “A little neglect may breed mischief … for want of a nail, the shoe was lost; for want of a shoe the horse was lost; and for want of a horse the rider was lost.” – Benjamin Franklin
19. “People ignore design that ignores people.” – Frank Chimero
20. “He also knew that rivals are best unmanned by being ignored.” – John Irving
Philosophical Quotes Images About Being Ignored
21. “I just want to make a point that it’s not just great teachers that sometimes shape your life. Sometimes it’s the absence of great teachers that shapes your life and being ignored can be just as good for a person as being lauded.” – Julia Roberts
22. “When your friends are ignoring you that means they weren’t your friends from the beginning, they where just acting like it.” – Nishan Panwar
23. “Sometimes people can hunger for more than bread. It is possible that our children, our husband, our wife, do not hunger for bread, do not need clothes, do not lack a house. But are we equally sure that none of them feels alone, abandoned, neglected, needi” – Mother Teresa
24. “When your’re nothing, people will ignore you but when you’re on top that’s when everybody swear they know you.” – Lincey Alphonse
25. “Well tended garden is better than a neglected wood lot.” – Dixie Lee Ray
26. “These doorsteps seldom have a visitor.
The warping boards pull out their own old nails
With none to tread and put them in their place.” – Robert Frost
27. “A spark neglected makes a mighty fire.” – Robert Herrick
28. “Being taken for granted is an unpleasant but sincere form of praise. Ironically, the more reliable you are, and the less you complain, the more likely you are to be taken for granted.” – Gretchen Rubin
29. “The cold iron of neglect is sharper to a child’s sensitive nature than any alteration of harshness and affection.” – Annie Edwards
30. “If the people in the audience are talking, you’re being ignored. If the people are gazing at you, you’ve got something they want to hear” – Chuck Berry
Aesthetic Quotes Images On Being Ignored
31. “Being ignored hurt worse.Shunning is harsh.Brutal. Worse than a beating.” – Lori Nelson
32. “Some children who are looked after, either by foster-parents or who reside in children’s homes, are also sometimes emotionally abused and neglected.” – Dorota Iwaniec
33. “Being taken for granted can be a compliment. It means that you’ve become a comfortable, trusted element in another person’s life.” – Joyce Brothers
34. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
35. “All of us make mistakes. The key is to acknowledge them, learn, and move on. The real sin is ignoring mistakes, or worse, seeking to hide them.” – Robert Zoelick
36. “When your husband ignores you, no matter if it’s all the time or just after arguments, he is trying to avoid and run away from a problem instead of dealing with it and solving it.” – Lisa Penn
37. “You’re ignoring me so loud that it’s deafening. This silence is so deep that it’s echoing” – Anna Jae
38. “Being ignored is a great privilege. That is how I think I learned to see what others do not see and to react to situations differently. I simply looked at the world, not really prepared for anything.” – Saul Leiter
39. “It is impossible to treat a child too well. Children are spoiled by being ignored too much or by harshness, not by kindness.” – Sloan Wilson
40. “In a way, bullying is an ordinary evil. It’s hugely prevalent, all too often ignored – and being ignored, it is therefore condoned.” – Trudie Styler
Deep Quotes Pictures About Being Ignored
41. “There’s really no such thing as the ‘voiceless’. There are only the deliberately silenced, or the preferably unheard.”” – Arundhati Roy
42. “We will not take this anymore.These words will never be ignored. You want a battle, here’s a war.” – Bullet for My Valentine
43. “I can’t feel the way I did before, / Don’t turn your back on me. / I won’t be ignored. / Time won’t heal this damage anymore. / Don’t turn your back on me I won’t be ignored” – Linkin Park
44. “Long neglect has worn away, Half the sweet enchanting smile; Time has turned the bloom to gray, mold and damp the face defile.” – Emily Jane Brontë
45. “To not ignore is a freedom to ignore violation, to then target an individual is called discrimination. Not because they hurt you or inflicted damage, but because the adult in you wasn’t managed.” – Matthew Tuck
46. “If you live your life correctly,death walks close by your side. To constantly remind you, that time’s not on your side. Your choice on how to handle,to ignore or then befriend. Will change your life completely —as each day begins again” – Kurt Philip Behm
47. “Fate might forgive greed, or gluttony, or even bloodlust, but it never ignores being ignored.” – Erik Bundy
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.