76+ Great Quotes About Being Crazy | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Being Crazy quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Being Crazy. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. So, what are your thoughts? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Being Crazy that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Being Crazy quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from more than 76 quotes about Being Crazy with images anytime anywhere. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Being Crazy quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Being Crazy here. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You need no approbation to share these bold Being Crazy quotes with beautiful pictures. You are always welcome to use these Being Crazy quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Being Crazy, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. For you only, all the Being Crazy quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Sayings Images On Being Crazy
1. “If being crazy means living life as if it matters, then I don’t mind being completely insane.” – Kate Winslet
2. “Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtasked.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
3. “You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.” – Jimi Hendrix
4. “Of course I’m crazy, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.” – Robert Anton Wilson
5. “I want to continue being crazy; living my life the way I dream it, and not the way the other people want it to be.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “I can handle the craziness some of the time, maybe most of the time. But I know I can’t handle it all of the time.” – Chris Evans
7. “With craziness, you can’t predict it. There’s very little defense you can have on craziness.” – Bryan Cranston
38. “Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.” – Margaret Chittenden
39. “The thoughts written on the walls of madhouses by their inmates might be worth publicizing.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
40. “I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.” – Waylon Jennings
Renown Quotes Pictures About Being Crazy
41. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.” – Tony Robbins
42. “What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?” – Ursula K. Le Guin
43. “It wasn’t until I started reading and found books they wouldn’t let us read in school that I discovered you could be insane and happy and have a good life without being like everybody else.” – John Waters
44. “Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence – whether much that is glorious – whether all that is profound – does not spring from disease of thought – from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.” – Edgar Allan Poe
45. “Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.” – Sigmund Freud
46. “The point is to be free, not to be crazy.” – Tsoknyi Rinpoche
47. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird.” – Tony Robbins
48. “Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn’t understood.” – Weihui Zhou
49. “Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.” – Charles Bukowski
50. “Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy… or they become legends.” – Jim Harrison
Famous Sayings Pictures On Being Crazy
51. “Love is the gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.” – George Bernard Shaw
52. “A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
53. “My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.” – Socrates
54. “You can always trust the information given to you by people who are crazy; they have an access to truth not available through regular channels.” – Sheila Ballantyne
55. “We’re all crazy and the only difference between patients and their therapists is the therapists haven’t been caught yet.” – Max Walker
56. “You could have all the crazy thoughts you wanted, as long as you smiled and kept them to yourself.” – Mara Purnhagen
57. “Crazy’ is a term of art; ‘Insane’ is a term of law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble.” – Hunter S. Thompson
58. “Silence speaks so much louder than screaming tantrums. Never give anyone an excuse to say that you’re crazy.” – Taylor Swift
59. “Minds that have withered into psychosis are far more terrifying than any character of fiction.” – Christian Baloga
60. “You need to decide to stop letting their crazy box you in.” – Ella Fox
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures On Being Crazy
61. “We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question which divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct. My own feeling is that it is not crazy enough.” – Niels Bohr
62. “What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it.” – Juliette Binoche
63. “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it all away from you.” – Mark Cuban
64. “I’m not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” – Lewis Carroll
65. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
66. “In a mad world, only the mad are sane.” – Akira Kurosawa
67. “To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.” – Isaac Newton
68. “People think you’re crazy if you talk about things they don’t understand.” – Elvis Presley
69. “I’m crazy, but I’m not stupid.” – Jackie Chan
70. “The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.” – Bill Watterson
Motivating Quotes Images On Being Crazy
71. “In order to develop normally, a child requires progressively more complex joint activity with one or more adults who have an irrational emotional relationship with the child. Somebody’s got to be crazy about that kid. That’s number one. First, last and always.” – Urie Bronfenbrenner
72. “Sane is boring.” – R.A. Salvatore
73. “My psychiatrist told me I’m going crazy. I told him, ‘If you don’t mind I’d like a second opinion.’ He said, ‘All right… you’re ugly too!’” – Rodney Dangerfield
74. “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” – Albert Einstein
75. “I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.” – Woody Allen
76. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one!” – C. S. Lewis
77. “The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.” – Rita Mae Brown
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.