TOP 50 Wise Quotes On Bedtime | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Bedtime quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Bedtime familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Read the most positive quotes and images about Bedtime that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Bedtime quotes only for you.
Here you will find the top 50 quotes about Bedtime with images free and ready to share on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Bedtime quotes with suitable pictures. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. We have gathered these beautiful images with quotes about Bedtime for you. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. These Bedtime quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. If you want to share these Bedtime quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Download the Bedtime quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Bedtime quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Images About Bedtime
1. “A sleepy man’s eyes generally go to bed some time before he does.” – James Lendall Basford
2. “Good night! Good night! Far flies the light; But still God’s love Shall shine above, Making all bright, Good night! Good night!” – Victor Hugo
3. “It was such a beautiful day I decided to stay in bed.” – W Somerset Maugham
4. “You can only sleep in one bed at a time.” – Nick Rhodes
5. “So much for modern science and its wonderful discoveries that just about everything can kill you. Life is only a bedtime story before a long, long sleep.” – Robert Bloch
6. “The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late.” – Charles Caleb Colton
7. “White pill, blue pill, yellow pill, purple pill; its like swallowing a rainbow every bedtime” – Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
8. “Rest fixed most things. Sleep was my sweet reward. I treated bedtime as both incentive and sacrament.” – Aspen Matis
9. “The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more.” – Wilson Mizner
10. “Bedtime is daytime, and we come into bloom after midnight.” – Lenore Kandel
Inspirational Sayings Pictures About Bedtime
11. “O sleep, O gentle sleep, Nature’s soft nurse, how have I frighted thee, That thou no more wilt weigh my eyelids down and steep my sense in forgetfulness?” – William Shakespeare
12. “Don’t fight with the pillow, but lay down your head And kick every worriment out of the bed.” – Edmund Vance Cooke
13. “A time when it is far too early to arise, but so late that going to bed makes small sense.” – Robin Hobb
14. “Sometimes you lie in bed at night, and you don’t have a single thing to worry about.That always worries me!” – Charles M Schulz
15. “May sleep envelop you as a bed sheet floating gently down, tickling your skin and removing every worry. Reminding you to consider only this moment.” – Jeb Dickerson
16. “Before you go to bed think about what you left behind in the wake of the day.” – Nanette L. Avery
17. “Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake one must stay awake all day.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
18. “Ironically, to my children, bedtime is a punishment that violates their basic rights as human beings. Once the lights are out, you can expect at least an hour of inmates clanging their tin cups on the cell bars.” – Jim Gaffigan
19. “These were our bedtime stories. Tales that haunted our parents and made them laugh at the same time. We never understood them until we were fully grown and they became our sole inheritance” – Edwidge Danticat
20. “Go to bed smarter than when you woke up.” – Charlie Munger
Motivational Sayings Images About Bedtime
21. “It is one of life’s bitterest truths that bedtime so often arrives just when things are really getting interesting.” – Lemony Snicket
22. “Three meals plus bedtime make four sure blessings a day.” – Mason Cooley
23. “The feeling of sleepiness when you are not in bed, and can’t get there, is the meanest feeling in the world.” – Edgar Watson Howe
24. “It’s very easy to see those on a bedtime schedule and those not.” – Michael Longenberger
25. “Bedtime rituals for children ease the way to the elsewhere of slumber teeth brushing and pajamas, the voice of a parent reading, the feel and smell of the old blanket or toy, the nightlight glowing in a corner” – Siri Hustvedt
26. “Any kid will run any errand for you, if you ask at bedtime.” – Red Skelton
27. “Sleep is when all the unsorted stuff comes flying out as from a dustbin upset in a high wind.” – William G. Golding
28. “Suggested remedy for the common cold. A good gulp of whiskey at bedtime it’s not very scientific, but it helps.” – Alexander Fleming
29. “That settles it, no more books about vampire before bedtime.” – Amanda Ashley
30. “I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight what may not bless my waking eyes.” – Anne Bronte
Best Quotes Images On Bedtime
31. “Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” – Anthony Burgess
32. “I told my three sons stories about germs more than fifty years ago as fanciful bedtime tales.” – Arthur Kornberg
33. “A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.” – Charlotte Bronte
34. “And if tonight my soul may find her peace in sleep, and sink in good oblivion, and in the morning wake like a new-opened flower then I have been dipped again in God, and new-created.” – D. H. Lawrence
35. “The world is a more mysterious place than it seems to be most of the time, when we’re plodding along from breakfast to bedtime in a reassuringly familiar routine.” – Dean Koontz
36. “There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” – Edward Lucas
37. “The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
38. “The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.” – Haruki Murakami
39. “As a well spent day brings happy sleep so a life well spent brings happy death.” – Leonardo de Vinci
40. “We are but older children, dear, Who fret to find our bedtime near.” – Lewis Carroll
Legendary Sayings Pictures On Bedtime
41. “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” – Mahatma Gandhi
42. “Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere.” – Margaret Wise Brown
43. “Your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep.” – Mesut Barazany
44. “But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.” – Nicholas Sparks
45. “The bed is a bundle of paradoxes, we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret. We make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late.” – Ogden Nash
46. “Angels do not whisper in our ears. Predestination is a fairy tale, a bedtime story for adults scared of meaningless death.” – Paul Doiron
47. “When you lie down, you will not be afraid. Your sleep will be sweet.” – Proverbs 3:24
48. “The persons hardest to convince that they’re at the retirement age are children at bedtime.” – Shannon Fife
49. “From candlelight to early bedtime, I read.” – Thomas Jefferson
50. “A flock of sheep that leisurely pass by One after one; the sound of rain, and bees Murmuring. The fall of rivers, winds and seas, Smooth fields, white sheets of water, and pure sky. I’ve thought of all by turns, and still I lie Sleepless.” – William Wordsworth
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.