TOP 35 Wise Sayings About Baptism | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you are looking for Baptism quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Maybe these famous thoughts about Baptism are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Baptism that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. These Baptism sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
Pick your favorite one from the top 35 quotes about Baptism with images and use it wherever you like. We are inviting you to check out the best Baptism quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Baptism quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Choose whatever you are looking for. You need no approbation to share these bold Baptism quotes with beautiful pictures. You are always welcome to use these Baptism quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download the Baptism quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. We have created this Baptism quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Images About Baptism
1. “Baptism is rich in meaning. It suggests cleansing. When you are a disciple, you understand that you are cleansed by Christ. You understand that Christ died in your place on the cross, paying for your sins, fully forgiving you for all your wrongs. You are cleansed from guilt, and you are becoming a cleaner, healthier, more whole person.” – Brian McLaren
2. “Baptism was to put a line of demarcation between your past sins when you are buried with Him by Baptism-you are burying your past sins-eradicating them-putting a line in the sand saying that old man is dead and he is no longer alive any more and I rise up to walk in the newness of life.” – T D Jakes
3. “A man who knows that he is saved by believing in Christ does not, when he is baptized, lift his baptism into a saving ordinance. In fact, he is the very best protester against that mistake, because he holds that he has no right to be baptized until he is saved.” – Charles Spurgeon
4. “Prominent Christians in Constantine’s time waited to be baptized until their deathbeds lest they commit a “major”sin that couldn’t be forgiven of those already baptized. Others felt anyone who did anything to avoid martyrdom were apostates had no valid subsequent ministry.” – Thomas F. Madden
5. “To the lover of the Lord Jesus Christ there can be nothing legal about baptism. It is simply the glad expression of a grateful heart recognizing its identity with Christ in death, burial, and resurrection. Many of us look back to the moment when we were thus baptized as one of the most precious experiences we have ever known.” – Henry Allen Ironside
6. “When we were baptized we took upon us not only the name of Christ, but also the law of obedience.” – Robert D. Hales
7. “Baptism with water is the sign and seal of baptism with the Spirit, as much as it is of the forgiveness of sins. Water-baptism is the initiatory Christian rite, because Spirit-baptism is the initiatory Christian experience.” – John Stott
8. “Baptism is not the work of man but of Christ, and this sacrament is so holy that it would not be defiled, even if the minister were a murderer.” – St. Isidore
9. “I called it a baptism in flaming ink that forced me to shed my shyness about recognizing myself as a poet and to accept the fact that life had never given me any choice in the matter. And then I had to discover exactly what that meant.” – Aberjhani
10. “Baptism in the Holy Spirit belongs to them that believe and are not of this world.” – Sunday Adelaja
Great Sayings Pictures On Baptism
11. “We bring them Lord, in thankful hands, And yielding them up to Thee; Joyful that we ourselves are Thine, Thine let our off-spring be.” – John H. Gower
12. “Baptism is the initial step of a faithful heart.” – Max Lucado
13. “Indeed, baptism is a vow, a sacred vow of the believer to follow Christ. Just as a wedding celebrates the fusion of two hearts, baptism celebrates the union of sinner with Savior.” – Max Lucado
14. “The full benefit of forgiveness of sin through the Savior’s Atonement begins with repentance and baptism and then expands upon receiving the Holy Ghost.” – James E. Faust
15. “The word baptism means derailment. Christ baptizes Peter on the rock when he tells him: “Because you confessed your love for me, your life is no longer your own. Before you said this, you fastened your belt and you walked wherever you liked. Now, others will put a belt around you and take you where you would rather not go.” To submit to love is to be baptized, that is, to let one’s life be forever interrupted. To not let one’s life be interrupted is to say no to love.” – Ronald Rolheiser
16. “For that purpose Christ instituted holy baptism, thereby to clothe you with his righteousness. It is tantamount to his saying, My righteousness shall be your righteousness; my innocence, your innocence. Your sins indeed are great, but by baptism I bestow on you my righteousness; I strip death from you and clothe you with my life.” – Martin Luther
17. “All of us who desire the kingdom of God are, by the Lord’s decree, under an equal and rigorous necessity of seeking after the grace of Baptism.” – Saint Basil
18. “Baptism is not only a sacrament of our union with Christ; it is also a sacrament of our communion as the body of Christ.” – Michael Horton
19. “Baptism is the sacrament of allegiance of them that are to be received into the Kingdom of God, that is to say, into Eternal life, that is to say, to Remission of Sin. For as Eternal life was lost by the committing, so it is recovered by the remitting of men’s sins.” – Thomas Hobbes
20. “In baptism, new Christians become part of a body of fellow believers who are called to spiritually encourage one another and hold one another responsible for consistent Christian living.” – Tony Compolo
Popular Quotes Images On Baptism
21. “Baptism is the gate through which all must enter to accomplish the Lord’s desire to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.” – Bruce R. McConkie
22. “If you accept the belief that baptism incorporates us in the mystical body of Christ, into the divine DNA, then you might say that the Holy Spirit is present in each of us, and thus we have the capacity for the fullness of redemption, of transformation.” – Thomas Keating
23. “The Church does not dispense the sacrament of baptism in order to acquire for herself an increase in membership but in order to consecrate a human being to God and to communicate to that person the divine gift of birth from God.” – Hans Urs von Balthasar
24. “The Lord will bless us with more baptisms if you make sure the ones you have are going to keep their commitments. The Lord will not prepare more people for baptism if we are not converting the ones we have.” – Richard G. Scott
25. “Baptism, then, is not what produces salvation. It ‘saves’ in that it reflects a heart decision: a pledge of loyalty to the risen Savior. In effect, baptism in New Testament theology is a loyalty oath, a public avowal of who is on the Lord’s side in the cosmic war between good and evil. … Early baptismal formulas included a renunciation of Satan and his angels for this very reason. Baptism was and still is spiritual warfare.” – Michael S. Heiser
26. “Even before baptism, a child or an adult can have the Holy Ghost testify to their hearts of sacred truth. They must act on that testimony to retain it, but it will guide them toward goodness.” – Henry B Eyring
27. “Bishop Hostettler explained that baptism was not the means by which one is saved, but simply an outward sign of salvation. Just as an Amishman’s beard is an indication of his marriage and commitment to his wife, so baptism symbolizes our covenant with Christ.” – J.E.B. Spredemann
28. “Baptism is not to be conferred on a man who is unwilling to give up his other sins, so neither should Baptism be given to one who is unwilling to renounce his unbelief. Nevertheless, each of them receives the Sacrament if it is conferred on him, although not unto salvation.” – Thomas Aquinas
29. “Baptism is an outward expression of an inward faith.” – Watchman Nee
30. “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.” – Kate Douglas Wiggins
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures About Baptism
31. “Based or our baptism, all are called to a mystical life, to communion with God. We need to claim that, to taste it and feel it, to trust that the deeper we live this communion, the more our behavior will witness to the truth.” – Henri Nouwen
32. “Besides the physical ordinance of baptism and the laying on of hands, one must be spiritually born again to gain exaltation and eternal life.” – Ezra Taft Benson
33. “Although among heretics and schismatics there is the same Baptism, nevertheless, the remission of sins is not operative among them because of the very rottenness of discord and wickedness of dissension … Baptism was in them, but it did not profit them outside the Church … Outside the Church, Baptism works death because of discord.” – Saint Augustine
34. “Baptism is the door of the spiritual life and the gateway to the sacraments.” – Thomas Aquinas
35. “Baptism has always been a compound act absorbing cultural patterns into itself: it has taken on definite shape in various cultures, shaping those cultures in turn.” – Aidan Kavanagh
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.