15+ Awesome Sayings About Bali | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Bali quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Bali familiar. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have been there where we are standing now. There is nothing to think about anymore. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Bali that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. From different sources of the internet, all these Bali quotes have been collected only for you.
Choose any one you like from more than 15 quotes about Bali with images and share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Bali if you’re looking for the coolest captions. They come from the different phases of our life. You will find your desired quotes about Bali here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Choose whatever you are looking for. You need no approbation to share these bold Bali quotes with beautiful pictures. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Bali from here. Download the pictures with quotes about Bali that you have chosen and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Bali quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Pictures About Bali
1. “Life, religion and art all converge in Bali. They have no word in their language for ‘artist’ or ‘art.’ Everyone is an artist.” – Anais Nin
2. “And like tea dissolving in hot water, the sun dissolved in the sky… creating a velvet horizon, announcing for the stars’ night dance with the moon, the awaited joy for the wounded souls. — From Bali – The Rebirth” – Abeer Allan
3. “There is a saying in Bali: “We have no art. We do everything as beautifully as possible.” This reflects my philosophy of practice. I try to remember daily what a gift it is to have the privilege of living in this wondrous world.” – Sam Keen
4. “[In Bali] life is a rhythmic, patterned unreality of pleasant, significant movement, centered in one’s own body to which all emotions long ago withdrew.” – Margaret Mead
5. “Don’t talk about heaven if you’ve never been to Bali.” – Toba Beta
6. “Tahiti has been spoiled for many years, but Bali is one of the few cultures with origins in one of the great ancient cultures which is still alive.” – Arthur Erickson
7. “I could probably live in Bali the rest of my life and completely live in the sticks and have a f–king moped and make a record every couple of years and not step in public and break even like I do anyway. That’s really tempting.” – Ben Folds
8. “My favorite hotel is the Villa Alilla in Bali. The setting is pure bliss, overlooking the ocean of Uluwatu; the eye line makes you feel as if you’re floating on top of the ocean.” – Carolyn Murphy
9. “My favorite place in Indonesia is Bali. I was there with my family in Nusa Dua, and my kids loved it. I’m a workaholic, so for me, Bali is a place where you can have a vacation, but you can have your own moment as well. You feel like you blend with nature – and I love the beach.” – Joe Taslim
10. “I went to Bali, and I was in a small village, and somebody who was with me showed a woman a little figurine of Bart and asked: ‘Do you know who this is?’ And she said: ‘Mickey Mouse.'” – Matt Groening
Revolutionary Sayings Images About Bali
11. “Stay away from Europe, stay away from Japan, Australia. If you go to the Western world, you’re gonna pay more money. You can spend five months in Bali for what you’d spend in one month in Europe.” – Rita Gelman
12. “Religious ceremonies are of paramount importance in Bali ( an island, don’t forget, with seven unpredictable volcanoes on it-you would pray, too).” – Elizabeth Gilbert
13. “Bali is the sort of place where you can walk down the street and find something picturesque.” – Henry Golding
14. “Bali is one of my favorite places in the world. In one of my past lives, I believe I was living on the island of Bali.” – Chip Conley
15. “Bali Ha’I may call you, any night, any day. In your heart, you’ll hear it call you. Come away, come away.” – Peggy Lee
16. “I’ll be in Bali. Beautiful Bali. That’s where I want to be.” – The Wondermints
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.