TOP 60 Inspirational Quotes About Bad Karma | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Bad Karma quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Bad Karma familiar. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have been there where we are standing now. There is nothing to think about anymore. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Bad Karma that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. From different sources of the internet, all these Bad Karma quotes have been collected only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 60 quotes about Bad Karma with images and share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Bad Karma if you’re looking for the coolest captions. They come from the different phases of our life. You will find your desired quotes about Bad Karma here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Choose whatever you are looking for. You need no approbation to share these bold Bad Karma quotes with beautiful pictures. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Bad Karma from here. Download the pictures with quotes about Bad Karma that you have chosen and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Bad Karma quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Valuable Quotes Pictures About Bad Karma
1. “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” – Sylvester Stallone
2. “The person who is basically evil by nature will always be averse to virtuous deeds. He is always engaged in bad karma.” – Sri Guru Granth Sahib
3. “Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act nonvirtuously, suffering results.” – Sakyong Mipham
28. “KARMA is nothing more than a REMINDER that we are ONE. Harming others we ultimately end up harming ourselves.” – Gordana Biernat
29. “Remember! What goes around comes around three times harder than before. Karma is a bitch and one day it will come for you.” – Crescans Master
30. “Let the punishment match the offense.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
Popular Quotes Images About Bad Karma
31. “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.” – Sandra Bullock
32. “Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?” – Jodi Picoult
33. “Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.” – Ashly Lorenzana
34. “My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand.” – Nhat Hanh
35. “How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
36. “Still others commit all sorts of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn’t exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn’t wrong. Such persons fall into a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. Those who are wise hold no such conception.” – Bodhidharma
37. “Leave behind the passive dreaming of a rose-tinted future. The energy of happiness exists in living today with roots sunk firmly in reality’s soil.” – Daisaku Ikeda
38. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle
39. “As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of.” – Nina Hagen
40. “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.” – Yannick Noah
Meaningful Sayings Images About Bad Karma
41. “If you’re really a mean person you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop.” – Kurt Cobain
42. “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.” – Sakyong Mipham
43. “Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
44. “A man is born alone and dies alone and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.” – Chanakya
45. “I never kill insects. If I see ants or spiders in the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Karma is everything.” – Holly Valance
46. “Karma comes after everyone eventually.” – Jessica Brody
47. “The law is simple. Every experience is repeated or suffered till you experience it properly.” – Ben Okri
48. “I must have killed a lot of cows in a past life for Karma to hate me this much.” – Katie McGarry
49. “Those who pray for your downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you, without taking cognisance of the slippery ground in which they are standing, which could lead to their downfall.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
50. “You cannot control the results, only your actions.” – Allen Lokos
Valuable Sayings Pictures On Bad Karma
51. “What goes around comes around. And sometimes you get what’s coming around.” – Jim Butcher
52. “People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply, by the lives they lead.” – Edith Wharton
53. “Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.” – unknown
54. “Karma bides it’s time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.” – Benjamin Bayani
55. “No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you’re lucky, God will let you watch.” – unknown
56. “Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
57. “Stop blaming others for the pains and sufferings you have. They are because of you, your karma, and your own disposition.” – Girdhar Joshi
58. “Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.” – Ottilie Weber
59. “This is your karma. You do not understand now, but you will understand later. The source of pain is within your own larger expression of being.” – H. Raven Rose
60. “I believe that the Laws of Karma do not apply to show business, where good things happen to bad people on a fairly regular basis.” – Chuck Lorre
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.