82+ Awesome Sayings On Baby | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Baby quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Baby familiar. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have been there where we are standing now. There is nothing to think about anymore. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Baby that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. From different sources of the internet, all these Baby quotes have been collected only for you.
Choose any one you like from more than 82 quotes about Baby with images and share on the go. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Baby if you’re looking for the coolest captions. They come from the different phases of our life. You will find your desired quotes about Baby here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Choose whatever you are looking for. You need no approbation to share these bold Baby quotes with beautiful pictures. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Baby from here. Download the pictures with quotes about Baby that you have chosen and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Baby quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures About Baby
1. “I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” – Charles Dickens
2. “In the garden of humanity every baby is a fresh new flower.” – Debasish Mridha
3. “A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open hearted into the world and spreads magic.” – Sigrid Leo
4. “Making the decision to have a child — it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
5. “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.” – Larry Barretto
6. “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.” – Kate Douglas Wiggin
7. “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw
8. “You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” – Lish McBride
9. “It’s extraordinary to look into a baby’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. It makes you realize you are a part of the human race.” – Liam Neeson
10. “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” – Vincent Van Gogh
Knowledgeable Quotes Images About Baby
11. “A baby is a blank check made payable to the human race.” – Barbara Christine Seifert
12. “The babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise.” – Julia Roberts
39. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” – Taylor Hanson
40. “Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.” – Charles Dickens
Wise Quotes Pictures On Baby
41. “Just like a plant needs light and space to grow, a child needs love and freedom to unfold.” – Sigrid Leo
42. “Babies need social interactions with loving adults who talk with them, listen to their babblings, name objects for them, and give them opportunities to explore their worlds.” – Sandra Scarr
43. “Having a baby is one of the most wonderful things in your life, as well as the hardest thing in your life.” – Nuno Bettencourt
44. “Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.” – Eric Church
45. “And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own.” – Margaret Mead
46. “Having a baby is part of a woman’s life, and it is surely a great waste to be afraid of life.” – Joan Lowery Nixon
47. “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out.” – Matthew Broderick
48. “With every newborn baby a little sun rises.” – Irmgard Erath
49. “We can’t form our children on our own concepts; we must take them and love them as God gives them to us.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
50. “The superstition of not physically preparing one’s home for a new baby, of not having a baby shower until after the baby is born,” – Douglas Weber
Favorite Sayings Images About Baby
51. “Baby love, baby mild. Welcome, welcome, brand new child.” – Linda Robertson
52. “We are grateful for this new being, who is small in body yet great in soul, who has come into our midst as a gift.” – Anne Spring
53. “I am small, please hold me./ When I’m peevish, soothe me with your song./ when I’m frightened, remind me that you’re there./ When I’m flailing, surround me with your love./ When the world is too big, please find me./ When you count your blessings, let me be your heart’s desire.” – Kate Robinson
54. “The worst feature of a new baby is its mother’s singing.” – Kin Hubbard
55. “There is a time when things with holes seem particularly fascinating. That’s not surprising. The baby’s own mouth is an important source of information and comfort in the early weeks and months of life.” – Fred Rogers
56. “When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.” – J.M. Barrie
57. “The Grizzly Bear is huge and wild; / He has devoured an infant child./ The infant child is not aware / He has been eaten by the bear.” – A.E. Housman
58. “But what am I? / An infant crying in the night :/ An infant crying for the light :/ And with no language but a cry.” – Susan Ratcliffe
59. “At first the infant, / Mewling and puking in the nurse’s arms./ And then the whining school boy, with his satchel / And shining morning face, creeping like snail./ Unwillingly to school.” – Susan Ratcliffe
60. “A baby isn’t meant to stay a baby forever, and neither is a new Christian.” – Billy Graham
Awesome Sayings Images On Baby
61. “A babe at the breast is as much pleasure as the bearing is pain.” – Marion Zimmer Bradley
62. “A mother’s heart is a baby’s most beautiful dwelling.” – Ed Dussault
63. “Babies are more trouble than you thought, and more wonderful.” – Charles Osgood
64. “Don’t forget that compared to a grown up person every baby is a genius. Think of the capacity to learn! The freshness, the temperament, the will of a baby a few months old.” – May Sarton
65. “Enchanting as that baby-laugh, all dimples and glitter— so strangely arch and innocent.” – Margaret Fuller
66. “Home alone with a wakeful newborn, I could shower so quickly that the mirror didn’t fog and the backs of my knees stayed dry.” – Marni Jackson
67. “Anyone who uses the phrase ‘easy as taking a candy from a baby’ has never tried taking a candy from a baby” – Fran Lebowitz
68. “In the sheltered simplicity of the first days after a baby is born, one sees again the magical closed circle. the miraculous sense of two people existing only for each other.” – Ann Morrow Lindbergh
69. “Keeping a baby requires a good deal of time, effort, time, thought and equipment, so unless you are prepared for this, we recommend that you start with a hamster, whose wants are far simpler.” – Elinor Goulding Smith
70. “Still, my heart was bursting with excitement, knowing every love, every soul is unique, and I would soon lock eyes with my amazing baby girl.” – Hoda Kotb
Knowledgeable Sayings Images About Baby
71. “A baby’s cradle with no baby in it/ A baby’s grave where autumn leaves drop sere/ The sweet soul gathered home to paradise /The body waiting here.” – Christina Georgina Rossetti
72. “I know a baby, such a baby / Round blue eyes and cheeks of pink / Such an elbow furrowed with dimples / Such a wrist where creases sink / ‘Cuddle and love me, cuddle and love me’/ Crows the mouth of coral pink / Oh, the bald head, and, oh, the sweet lips / And, oh, the sleepy eyes that wink!” – Christina Georgina Rossetti
73. “The rain was uninhibitedly untamed; and so was my new born baby daughter; kicking left; right and center; in her diminutively blessed cradle.” – Nikhil Parekh
74. “Lightly they hold him and lightly they sway him / Soft as a pillow are somebody’s arms / Down he goes slowly, ever so lowly / Over the rim of the cradle they lay him / Baby’s first journey is free from alarms.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
75. “This is a place where grandmothers hold babies on their laps under the stars and whisper in their ears that the lights in the sky are holes in the floor of heaven.” – Rick Bragg
76. “You see your baby lying in front of you and you realize that it is now your responsibility to raise this beautiful little wonder and to equip your kid with everything it needs for life.” – Steve Mueller
77. “A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.” – Debashis Mridha
78. “Babies cry at birth because it is the first time they experience separation from love.” – Kamand Kojouri
79. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” – Jared Padalecki
80. “It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.” – Anita Diamant
81. “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – Gayle Wray
82. “It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.” – Terri Guillemets
83. “The children we bring into the world are small replicas of ourselves and our husbands; the pride and joy of grandfathers and grandmothers. We dream of being mothers, and for most of us that dreams are realized naturally. For this is the Miracle of Life.” – Azelene Williams
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.